I'm a master student at the
Interdisciplinary Research Center (IRC),
where I am honored to be advised by
Prof. Baoquan Chen.
Prior to that, I obtained a Bachelor's degree in Software Engerneering with an honors degree at the same
university in 2020.
Currently, I am also an intern at
Tencent AI Lab,
Dr. Xuelin Chen and Dr. Jue Wang .
My previous research lies in 3D Content Generation, mainly for Virtual Avatar and Neural Scenes. I am also interested in Point Cloud Processing, Efficient Computer Vision, HCI with AR etc. The 3D world we live in is fascinating. Capturing, reenacting the world into the virtual world, and interacting with them will bring more fantasies to our life. For that, I am working on the building the virtual world with the help of AI.
- One paper was accepted to Eurographics 2022.
- Won two special prizes in RPA Competition of Chinese Academy of Sciences. (200,000 RMB bonus)
- Obtain my honors B.Eng. degree from Shandong University.
|Tencent AI-Lab | Research intern||2021.11 – Present|
|VCL Lab, Peking University | Visiting student||2021.08 – 2021.11|
|AICFVE, Beijing Film Academy | Research intern (remote)||2021.01 – 2021.06|
Awards & Honors
- Two Special prizes in RPA Parallel Computing Competition of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- The First Prize in the 12th Intel Cup Undergraduate Software Innovation Competition
- Two Second Prizes in Asian Student Supercomputer Challenge (ASC 2018 and 2019)
- The Second Prize in China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling
- The First scholarship and titled the Superior Student in Shandong University (three times)